Friday, June 1, 2007

Time to Clean Up the Workspace

It's time to clean up and sort through beads to figure out what I really need or I will go berzerk at the Bead and Button Show and buy things that look good to me at the time and then I get them home and wonder "what was I thinking?"

I also must practice my right angle weave. In order to do all of that, I have to clean up the workspace and organize a bit. That's easier said than done - will be a big task. And I really should finish the finger weaving project I've been working on for over a month.

I'm also a little concerned about classes next week. Sometimes when I take a class, I feel like I have to be creative that day and sometimes that feeling makes me just the opposite. I don't always perform well on command.

Here's a link to a really cool morphing video that a friend sent me. Enjoy!

No comments: