Monday, June 18, 2007

New Header

I hope you like my new header - I was finally able to gain enough space on my hard drive to load my photo editing software.

The piece in the header is a big fat Mardi Gras bead called Lagniappe - a little something extra, as they say in the Big Easy. I made the bead the first Mardi Gras after Katrina in honor of New Orleans, one of my favorite cities in the country.

I'm a photographer and I love to manipulate them - no darkroom - how cool is that? Once I get a chance, I'll add more of my photography.

I hope to get some time to work on the beaded journal page tonight, but someone from work is retiring next week and I want to make something for her, so the page will have to take second place.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow! Makes me wanna party:)

Any Smith said...

Thank you, lone beader! I appreciate you stopping by. Makes me feel like I'm not writing for just myself.