Sunday, November 4, 2007

Right Brained or Left Brained?

This is the brain of a creative person.


Follow this link to an interesting article about brains.

If you perceive the dancer spinning one way, the article claims you're right brained and vice versa.

After looking at it for a minute, I was able to change the direction that the dancer was spinning. I surprised myself. Didn't think I'd be able to do it.

It's very interesting, but skip it if you have inner ear issues or a headache.

Today's quotation comes from Pliny the Elder: The brain is the citadel of sense perception.

1 comment:

GraceBeading said...

Okay... I think I'm psychotic. It was spinning to the left, then the right, then the left, then right - it kept changing on me. I'm not sure if I'm scared or happy now that I have proof that I don't know what I am. It was pretty interesting though.