Cold weather is okay with me. I can handle it better than the heat and humidity in the summer. Layers, layers, layers... I enjoy the snow and ice - to a point.
I love the patterns that Jack Frost leaves on the windows in the stairwell.
Long list of things to do today before returning to work for a full week. Most of them are chores, but I'll be sure to include something fun.
I wrapped up a wrap on New Year's Day - just have to tack down the ribbons. One more UFO off my list.
Completed projects: (hope to add to this on a regular basis)
In the UFO queue (as of right now - more to be added):
- Blinging the grey felted scarf I made for my sister
- Finishing (adding the pin and the ultrasuede back) the pin I made for my other sister
- Completing a chevron scarf
- Reworking Romantica (a pattern from Marcia DeCoster)
- and the biggie - Geo floral beaded cube by Laura McCabe
Today's quote comes from one of my favorite playwrights, Moliere: Long is the road from conception to completion.