Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ideas Flowing!

Lots of creative ideas flowing through my mind lately, especially when I'm trying to fall asleep. Some nights it's much harder to fall asleep than others.

I know that many of them will remain creative flashes, part of my irregular nighttime rituals, never to be consummated, others I will try and they will not work as I had hoped, and then some will be better than I could have imagined. (Just got another idea just now!)

Sometimes we all have creative droughts - I'm now having a creative rainfall. I write some of the ideas down in a journal in hopes that writing them down will allow me to sleep a sounder sleep.

I hope to get the chance to work on some of them in the near future. I need an Art day soon!

Today's quote comes from Charlotte Bronte: A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.

No comments: