Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bags


I don't know about you, but I love me a great bag. I have too many, many discarded because they were too heavy although I really love the bag. If it hurts, it's set aside. Donate? Not yet.


The search for a perfect bag can be a long and tedious one. Too heavy, wrong color, right style, wrong size, doesn't close at the top and the beat goes on...


I should make one. Make one that I'll use and love. I have an image of a messenger or hobo bag with a leather gusset and crocheted panels with a lining. Maybe a bead or two. I'll put that on my creative list.


britains-queen-elizabeth-ii_100197381_s.jpg

By the way, what does the Queen of England carry in her purse? Mad money? An extra set of keys to the castle? A handkerchief?


Check this blog out - she talks about those black purses the Queen carries.


Today's quote comes from none other than Shakespeare himself: Our purses shall be proud, our garments poor: For 'tis the mind that makes the body rich; and as the sun breaks through the darkest clouds, so honor peereth in the meanest habit.



1 comment:

Radu Prisacaru – UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer said...

Will be back soon, lovely post, thanks again have bookmarked you!