Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Land of No TV

Peyote rings created by Shayna Illingworth. I took a class from her on dimensional peyote - it was cool and was just the challenge I was looking for. She's a very talented young woman - watch for her!

Amazing what one can accomplish when one shuts off the boob tube. I have always wanted to be one of those people who don't watch much tv, but that is not usually the case.

However, lately there are far fewer programs on tv that I want to watch and this is a good thing. Leaves more time for listening to music, reading and cooking. Have a pot of ratatouille on the stove right now and it smells wonderful!

Today's quote comes from an unknown source: I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called "brightness," but that doesn't work.



No comments: