Saturday, June 27, 2009

RIP Michael, Farrah and Ed



What a sad week for the entertainment world and for all of us.

I remember my mother taking all 4 of us children to see the Jackson 5 when I was young. My parents bought us Jackson 5 albums and let us hang a poster in the living room. They were so awesome (and still are.)

Maybe Michael Jackson will find the peace he never seemed to have in his life.

Today's quote comes from another person who we lost too soon - Gilda Radner: I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I am still sad about Michael. I am thinking of making a bead painting to remember him by.

Any Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Any Smith said...

I think a bead painting of Michael Jackson would be absolutely awesome and fitting! Maybe just a glove... wait - maybe I'll do that myself!