Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wish List

Wish List for Today: (idea compliments of curious girl)

  • to be creative, even a little bit, each day
  • to take time to smell the roses
  • to remember that creativity removes me from the world and its worries
  • to push myself to grow creatively
  • to work on the challenge from our bead society
  • to not compare my work and creative ideas against anyone else's
  • to silence the internal critic (tough one)
  • to organize those naughty little beads
  • to find inspiration everywhere and act upon it
  • to remember that I am not defined by my vocation
  • to remember that I am flawed and so is everyone else

Today's quote comes from George Elliott: It seems to me that we can never give up longing and wishing while we are thoroughly alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good and we must hunger after them.

No comments: