Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OUR MOST IMPORTANT RIGHT - THE RIGHT TO VOTE



Hope everyone got a chance to get out and vote today. No line when I went and I was voter 603 at my polling place. I don't want to sound preachy, but it is something that I strongly believe in.


This election was so different for me and people who live in my state. Last time the race was so much closer and my state was a battleground state, so we had both Kerry and Bush less than a mile apart on the same day! It was crazy.


I got robo calls from all sorts of politicians and stars - more than 26 different people asking me to support their candidate. This time only Rudy Guliani called. And John McCain and his running mate also called.

Can you pass the test that immigrants take when they are studying to become American citizens? Here it is.

Today's quote comes from William E. Simon: Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote.