Here are the questions:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- Working in a government job pushing paper and going to Grad School in Business at night. I was exhausted. That was a pretty artless period of my life. I'm still paying off the student loan for one year's worth of half-time grad school...
- Work a little overtime to catch up.
- Laundry (Bead and Button and work have eaten my brain and my get up and go!)
- Bead a second Saturn beaded bead from the Saturn bead class I took on Sunday at Bead and Button from Doris Coghill (a good teacher!)
- Have coffee with a friend before work.
- Relax with family.
- Nuts, especially cashews, but almonds and peanuts will do. And ice cream. Oh yes, and chocolate.
- Continue to work (I need structure) until I can retire and figure out what to do.
- Figure out a way to give back.
- Buy a home in a beautiful location and have someone else clean it for me!
- Travel, travel, travel.
- Buy an iPhone.
- Chicago (that toddlin' town)
- Paris, France