Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Craft Cast

My friend Helen told me about this website called CraftCast. Allison Lee has created a podcast that interviews artists. I have listened to a little bit, but the list of artists that she has interviewed already is quite impressive.

The artists come from all sorts of media - knitting, cake decorating, collage, and beading, to name just a few.

I noticed that there is an interview scheduled with Margie Deeb (may be interesting to hear how she explains working with color with no visuals...). Kate McKinnon, Sherry Haab, Celie Fago and Jackie Guerra have already been interviewed, amongst others.

Thought people might want to check out this site for creative minds! Thanks for the tip, Helen, you lurker, you!

Another quote for today: Results! Why man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that don’t work. - Thomas Edison

No comments: