Saturday, December 6, 2008

Been a While

Steam rising over Lake Michigan 12-5-08.


I finally have the website that has been consuming a lot of my time up and running. It's for the Loose Bead Society of Greater Milwaukee. Hope you'll stop by and take a look. I coded the whole thing by hand.


Haven't really had much time to bead lately - my sister and I stumbled into an opportunity we couldn't pass up - an artist's cooperative that is in existence for at least the holiday season, right around the corner from my house. If things work out, it'll be there to stay. I've been spending a lot of time over there.

Today's quote comes from Henry David Thoreau: Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.

2 comments:

M.J. Mullins said...

Great job on the website!! I liked it so much I linked to it on my blog as one of 52 inspirations for the year. Thanks for putting it together! I'm quite jealous of the coding ability - something I'm studying as time permits.

Any Smith said...

Thanks for the compliment, morwyn! That means a lot to me, especially coming from someone who is not a Loose Bead Society member!