Sunday, September 21, 2008

Been a Little Busy

Decided to help out my local bead society by offering to revamp the website. Well, I'm the kind of person that really doesn't like templates or using patterns too much, so I decided to take a class in XHTML and CSS. I want to build the type of site that our society deserves and I've always wanted to relearn HTML.

I think XHTML and CSS are the perfect blend of right brained and left brained activities for me.

Class is going well - taking it from a local tech college online.


I'm on vacation this week, so I intend to do a lot of reading, cooking, beading, knitting, watching movies, stretching and exercising, writing some XHTML code, lots of -ing words. In short, my mind will be taking a break. May even get a trip in to a new cemetery.

Today's quote comes from anonymous: Vacation is what you take when you can't take what you've been taking any longer.

No comments: