Sunday, March 23, 2008

Peeps Show


Think Peeps are just for eating? Like them fresh or stale? I have always thought that they looked like they'd glow in the dark and in your stomach.

Peeps are also used for an artistic medium. Check out this website, Peeps Show (don't enter peepshow.com or you'll go to a naughty site (as I found out... :)) by David Ottogalli. You have to dig deep in the website to find the art, but I think it's worth it.

Today's quote comes from Grandma Moses: If you know somethin' well, you can always paint it (but) people would be better off buyin' chickens.


2 comments:

The Lone Beader said...

I'm sure peeps DO glow in your stomach. :0

Carla said...

Google Chicago Tribune and search the site for Peeps. They had a contest for people to make dioramas with Peeps. My favorite is the scene with Peeps roasting marshmallows, melting as they do so. Kind of disturbing, actually :)